Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Explore Life Challenge - Day 19

Sitting down tonight to sort some photos from the trip – my dream trip and which brought me to the wonderful Chrissie at Explore life. Things happen for a reason so I am so grateful to the universe for the opportunity I had last year.
Once in a lifetime experience - Fireworks over Niagara  
To meet the people I did – to meet people like Chrissie, Peter and Christina who put the thought pattern into my head about changing careers.  I am not sure if I am loving Christina for that one or wanting to strangle her neck. 
Lake Louise 
But looking back at the photos from New york – wow I saw a lot but barely touched the sides that is the wonderful city of new york.  Fell in love with central park and the city along with the people. 
Central Park - Love 
As my birthday is fast approaching (imagine a speedy train) I am remembering where I was last year and what an awesome day I had in the cold and windy Autumn city. 
New York Love 
So this is my thanks to the universe for the amazing opportunity to explore life and the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment