Friday, June 17, 2011

Explore Life Challenge - Day 11

Eye Candy Time... 

Since I have been in bed sick with a dumb cold due to the fact someone brought into our office this week.  NOT happy !!! 
Pieces of Me ...  First Task 
Well I have decided to do the next stage of my photography course that I did in November 2009. When I did the course I have to say that I felt like a utter novice compared with some of the work that everyone produced.
Week 1
Sheye ..  whose blog I stumbled upon looking for cupcakes … don’t ask…  and her stories bring me to tears, make me smile, just inspires… and her photos … wow wow wow …  don’t even me started because that would lead to all this kind of crazy gushing.  So to do her course it was simply amazing and because I didn’t own at dslr at that stage and battling depression I didn't feel like I really fitted in. But some of the girls were so wonderful to me and I can't thank them enough for that. 

Week 3 
So I hope that this time I can produce the kind of work that is comparable with my classmates and feel less of a novice. At least time I won’t be indescribable pain and having to battle to just get out bed each day..  Let’s hope the creative juices flow…  

2 comments:

  1. Oh you silly billy. Your photos were just lovely as just as good as anyones! Makes me sad to know you were pretty low when you did this course, I would never have known. Hope you have a blast. Wish I was part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Billy... oh you are so funny... you knew this remember? hey i got to make friends with you, Fran, Blythe, Chantelle, Erin, Sheye... etc etc ... I won't lie it was tough... So hopefully I do better this time... It was my first time doing a course of that scale so I just need to dig deep :)

    ReplyDelete