Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Explore Life Challenge - Day 8

Made the first steps to ensuring that I am exploring and living life to the fullest.  I used to be super fit despite my weight. I thought I did quite well then all hell broke loose… depression took over and the fitness along with it then a nasty tear in my shoulder didn’t help the situation.
One of my favourite places to walk  
So in order for me to fit and healthy on the road I am determined to get that level of fitness back again.  So I am going down the PT track to ensure I manage getting my fitness back without hurting myself which has happened before. 
My other favourite place... Sandgate/Shorncliffe
So I will be mixing it up with walking and PT and eventually back at the gym…Although I think I need a new gym but there is not a lot of variety in the area.... because I don't like my atmosphere at mine...  too full of knuckle heads and it is too busy

My other favourite place... Sandgate/Shorncliffe
 
Wish me luck!  

1 comment:

  1. Good on you! I too need to embark on the fitness journey. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete