Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 16 | Choice

This was written before the decision was made about the green card ...  But alas it is not my time ... but my heart still screams go. 
In a matter of weeks, I am hoping, praying that I will have a choice to make. To stay or go to the states to live.  My fate is in the USA governments hands…  While it may seems like this is a easy decision…  I have to be conscious of some major cons.  Their health system, and the fact I still have debt to pay here along with the Economic condition of the country.   But I will not leave these shores until I have a contract at least for the season.  Then I will decide where to go… 
Another Favourite from the Past year 
Also over the past year I have built up a small network of wonderfully supportive friends.  I would not made it through the past few years without these people in my life.  It will be hard to leave them.  So thank you my Evolve gals whose words has created the challenge.  You came into my life at the perfect time J but are making the Choice to go a whole lot harder. 
New Farm Park - Winter Sunset 

No comments:

Post a Comment