Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1 - Music


Photo a week – 45 weekproject … One of the lovely girls that I did my recent photography course cameup with the idea instead of a 52 photo a week project we use all our words fromthe first week. 
So here goes…

Week 1 – Music –lets face it those who know me know that I do not have a musical bone in my body, I don’t even own a instrument and as many will tell you my iPod collection is woeful with NO music cred atall. 

So when I was in San Francisco my wonderful friend stace dragged me out on one of the most entertaining city tours ever; Given I had been sooo sick all week and barely kept the meal from the night before in.... I was a little nervous but she assured me that if I needed a toilet stop they would make it happen; Stupid food poisoning ... Anyways I Digress … as usual… and we stopped at this awesome Italian place in North Beach for lunch because well I was actually hungry …  So Italian it was…  So while the others were enjoying a smoke I wandered to take photos and saw this little shop across the road.
I loved the vintage feel and the beautiful sign. It was so cool and of course I had to take photos.The shop inside was just as cool…  Soenjoy … 


No comments:

Post a Comment